My reaction to the Raji interception & touchdown with 6 minutes left, to make it 21-7...
LOL, I wonder how I would react to winning a million dollars?!?
Then it was 4th and 4 Bears on the Packer 29, score was 21-14 Packers...45 seconds left...
This was the interception to seal the deal, PACKERS are in the freaking SUPERBOWL!!!
In other news, we took Shiloh to the dog park for the first time today. Our groomers have an indoor dog park, so we thought we'd try it out. I think Shiloh was a little overwhelmed and shy. There were 15-20 dogs in this room (the most she's ever been around at once is 3). Needless to say, she didn't venture too far away from mom and dad while we were there. It was super cute but we are going to work on that, we plan to take her more often so she's not so intimidated. I will admit though, we were pretty proud parents, she came every time we called and listened so well, even with all the distractions around her. And she was NOT the playground bully or the annoying dog that no one can stand. She was so sweet to all the dogs/people there and behaved like the perfect dog. We really have lucked out with her, she's just a sweetheart.
Besides the AWESOME game and dog park today, we had a pretty uneventful week and weekend. Looking forward to hearing back from my insurance company this week to see what the verdict is...and of course rubbing in today's win to ALL of my Viking fan co-workers tomorrow...I think my Rodgers jersey will look SWEET with my black dress pants :p
3 comments:
OMG laura you are too funny.. Congratulations on the Packer win...
LOVED the videos! I was laughing and smiling the whole time watching you and hearing Joe in the background. Fun!
Those videos are classic Laura! Can't wait for Sunday!
Post a Comment