But then I remember that love is all we really need...and that is the most powerful good we have in this world. And I wonder maybe if more people would just hold hands, maybe love would cure all? I know I can't control others and what others choose to do...but I can control how I see the world and how I let it affect me. This song helps me remember what really matters...love and those you love. Hope this can brighten your day and remind you that there is still a lot of good in this world too (even though it doesn't feel like it some days)!
Monday, January 31, 2011
hold my hand...
I've loved this song since the first time I heard it...but just recently googled the video...what an amazing video and tribute. We all have our opinions on the late MJ but putting those allegations aside, he was an amazing musician and left behind a song that will always inspire me. We live in such a dark and evil world sometimes...I watch the news and see the reports from Egypt or the latest terrorist attack. I watch our local news and it's filled with violence, murder, child molestation and rape. As each day passes, there are more and more people losing their jobs and their homes...with no real end in sight. I really get discouraged some days just seeing all of the bad in this world. I've told this to Joe quite a few times...some days I just want to curl up and never leave the house again or I sometimes question whether to bring children into this horrific world it sometimes is.
But then I remember that love is all we really need...and that is the most powerful good we have in this world. And I wonder maybe if more people would just hold hands, maybe love would cure all? I know I can't control others and what others choose to do...but I can control how I see the world and how I let it affect me. This song helps me remember what really matters...love and those you love. Hope this can brighten your day and remind you that there is still a lot of good in this world too (even though it doesn't feel like it some days)!
But then I remember that love is all we really need...and that is the most powerful good we have in this world. And I wonder maybe if more people would just hold hands, maybe love would cure all? I know I can't control others and what others choose to do...but I can control how I see the world and how I let it affect me. This song helps me remember what really matters...love and those you love. Hope this can brighten your day and remind you that there is still a lot of good in this world too (even though it doesn't feel like it some days)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment