We found out on Friday that Joe will be transferred to the bank in Coon Rapids, it's actually right across the street from his old office in CR before he had transferred to Maplewood in June. I'm looking forward his 10 minute drive to work with his gas guzzler of a truck and our gas expenses going back to normal again! He does have 3 weeks of training in DT Minneapolis so that means we are both out the door before 6:30am now. I've actually been leaving by 5:45am this week so I can get home by 4 for Shiloh...she's good at holding it but I don't think my girl could go much longer than she has been this week!
The weekend was fun but went by way too fast, like they always do. I headed to Rochester for a Norwex party on Saturday and Joe went golfing while I was gone. He got an albatross, which means he was -3 on a par 5 hole...for non-golfers, an albatross is EXTREMELY rare and really just pure luck. He was pretty excited about it! He also got up at 5:30am on Sunday to golf with one of his co-workers for a breakfast & golf thing at Majestic.
I had a phone interview today, I think it went well...they just started, I was the first person they had talked to in the screening process, so I won't know until the end of next week if they want me to come in for a on-site interview...I'm hoping this one works out, it would be SO much closer to home...and it's an awesome company to work for....keep your fingers crossed for me :)
3 comments:
Good luck! I have everything crossed for you!
Congrats to Joe on the job...and the golf (that would be hard to do!). I hope you hear back from the interview soon. How could they not love you!
Good Luck Laura!
Post a Comment